Malkapur Own Doc Essay

Malkapur, Buldana From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Malkapur is a town and a municipal council in Buldana district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Malkapur is also known as the entrance of Vidarbha. It is a major industrial and educational center in Buldhana district. Malkapur is known for producing cotton. In the British era it was known as the “white gold of Vidarbha. ” Malkapur has a vast paper industry and the primary paper suppliers to Mumbai are in Malkapur. Malkapur also has many dal mills, and a major agricultural industry specializing in mahyco and ankur seeds.

Chemical plants are also situated at MIDC. Malkapur is a well-known grain and cloth market due to its proximity to Madhya Pradesh. Member Loksabha (Raver Region) : Shri. Haribhau Jawle (Bhartiya Janta Party) Member Vidhansabha (Malkapur and Nandura Region) : Shri. Chensukhji Sancheti (Bhartiya Janta Party) President: Adv. Majeed Qureshi (INC) Vice President: Shri. Mahadeo Vanare (ShivSena) Malkapur is located at 20°31? N 76°07? E? / ? 20. 52°N 76. 12°E? / 20. 52; 76. 12[3]. It has an average elevation of 255 metres (839 feet) Going by the Indian Census report of 2001, Malkapur had a population of 61, 015.

We will write a custom essay sample on
Malkapur Own Doc Essay
or any similar topic only for you
Order now

Males constitute 51% of the population while females account for the remaining 49%. In Malkapur, 15% of the population is less than six years of age. The average literacy rate of Malkapur is 69% which is higher than the national average literacy rate which is 59. 5%. Out of it, the male literacy rate is 75% while the female literacy rate is 63%. REPORT 2001 2887MalkapurM. Cl. MaharashtraBuldana Total Population : -Person 61,015 Males  31,398 Females 29,617 Population Between AGE  0 TO 6 :-TotalPerson 9,220 Males :-4, 785 Females :- 4, 435 Literates :- Person 42,069 Males 23,517 Females 18,552


Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out