Cannon Street is one of the 17 railroad Stationss managed by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited. The London Underground besides services this station. Cannon Street is in the fiscal territory of London and the Travelcard is Zone 1. Cannon Street connects the south side of the City to South East London, Kent and East Sussex via the London Bridge station. In instance of the South Easter Main Line, the predating station is Terminus and London Bridge is the undermentioned station. The station remains closed on Sundays unless opened on history of care plants.
District and Circle Lines serve the London Underground and the station is unfastened on weekdays merely. For the Circle Line the predating station is Monument and the undermentioned finish is Mansion House. In instance of the District Line, Mansion House is the predating station and Monument the undermentioned station.
Cannon Street station was built upon Steelyard, the medieval trading base of the Hanseatic League in England. The original edifice and its next hotel suffered harm due to bombing during the Second World War. Merely the two ruddy brick towers confronting the Thames are portion of the original construction. Most people commute to Cannon Street for official intents. Many Bankss and concern constitutions conduct their meetings, developing Sessionss, merchandise launches and conferences at any of the Cannon Street hotels.
Hotels In Cannon Street Tube Station, London
Cannon street is home to more than 160 hotels within a radius of 10 stat mis. There are more than 50 hotels in Cannon Street, within a radius of one stat mi.
Luxury Hotels in Cannon Street, London
- 51 Buckingham Gate is a 5-star hotel in Buckingham Gate, London. This hotel is situated in Central London and comprises of 86 broad suites with award winning bathrooms and kitchens. This Zone 1 hotel besides provides Taj Suites and Residences, discreet Butler service, private entrywaies. The Quilon Restaurant and Bar, the hotel on Circle Line, was awarded the first Michelin star. Close propinquity to Buckingham Palace, makes this hotel near Cannon Street tubing station, a front-runner with the elite.
- Sofitel London Heathrow is a 5-star hotel in Heathrow, London. It is the lone Heathrow Airport hotel that has direct entree to Terminal 5 via a covered paseo and entree to other terminuss via the rail. This Zone 1 hotel offers epicurean suites, sophisticated trappingss, international culinary art, authoritative teas, delightful sweets and themed bars to accommodate its privileged patronage.
- The Westbury Hotel- Bond Street London is a 5-star hotel in Mayfair, London. This Zone 1 hotel is a manner and dress shop adjustment installation imperiously designed in modern and modern-day manners. Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street, St James Park, Regent ‘s Street and Cannon Street are easy accessible by this hotel in Central London.
- Andaz Liverpool Street is a 5-star hotel in Liverpool, London. Bing a Hyatt hotel, the service and quality criterions are par excellence. Shoreditch, Tower Bridge Spitalfields Market, Tate Modern and Oxford Street are near this Zone 1 hotel.
- Threadneedles Hotel is a 5-star hotel in Threadneedle Street, London. To detect the concealed hoarded wealths of London and research the celebrated landmarks, this Hotel in Central London is an first-class pick.
Economic And Mid-Range Hotels Near Cannon Street Tube Station, London
- All Seasons London Southwark Rose Hotel is a 3-star hotel in Southwark Bridge, London. Tate Modern, London Eye, Tower Bridge and the popular South Bank country are within proceedingss from this Zone 1 hotel. A trade name of & A ; lsquo ; Accor ‘ cordial reception is available at this hotel near Cannon Street tube station.
- Citadines Aparthotel Barbican is a 3-star hotel on Osborne Road, London. Barbican Centre and St Paul ‘s Cathedral are merely a short distance from this Zone 1 hotel. This hotel in Central London offers studios for twosomes and flats for a group of 4 people at really nominal rates of & A ; lb ; 110 per dark.
- Gatehouse Studio Apartments is a service flat hotel in Tanner Street, London. Central London, Borough Market, Tower Bridge and the Tate Modern are easy accessible from this Zone 1 hotel.
- Mad Hatter Hotel is a 2-star hotel in Stamford Street, London. This hotel in Central London is best suited to see the Borough, Shakespeare ‘s Globe theater, London Bridge, South Bank and Vinopolis.
- LSE Bankside House is a large hotel in Sumner Street, London. Having 572 suites, this hotel in Central London is a mixture of en-suite and shared installations. This Zone 1 hotel is really popular with pupils.
Basic Budget Hotels Near Cannon Street Tube Station, London
- London City Hotel is a 3-star hotel in Borough High Street, London. 16 broad en-suites are offered at a monetary value of & A ; lb ; 45 per dark by this Zone 1 hotel. Bing a primary hotel in Central London, concern Centre of London and tourist attractive forces like London Dungeon, Houses of Parliament, and the Tower of London are at walking distance.
- Mentone is a 2-star hotel with guest adjustment at a inexpensive monetary value of & A ; lb ; 30 per dark. This hotel in Central London is handily located near three tubing Stationss.
- Clink inn is a inexpensive budget hotel in King ‘s Road Cross, London. This Zone 1 hotel offers extremist modern inn adjustments with 125 clean and well-equipped suites, hi-tech cod beds, cabinets and a unafraid key-card entree to every room. This hotel near the Cannon Street station offers the suites at & A ; lb ; 20 per dark.
The Cannon Street hotels cater services to concern and leisure travelers that are in melody with their demands.
Touring of Vintner ‘s hall which has been merchandising since medieval times, The London Stone which is the symbolic bosom of London from where curses and official declarations are made from, the museum in Bank of England explicating its history and function in banking are some of the popular attractive forces here. Shakespeare ‘s Globe Theatre which airs many of his dramas is a short distance from Cannon Street. Bar Capitale One, London Stone and O’Neill ‘s Irish saloon are some of the celebrated saloon here. Menier Theatre, Globe Theatre and Southwark Playhouse are the theaters that are close by. Cannon Street is the Centre of trade, concern and finance since centuries and shall stay so.