A. Background of the Study ( paragraph signifier ) –history of the company
BASED ON OBSERVATION~
1. Describe the bing conditions –Summary nanogram concern procedure nila.
2. Justify the chosen subject
3. Citations from bing facts – comparison with others.
B. Theoretical Model
-come up with bing theories/FACTS that has something to make with your research ( mention )
Things ABOUT THE COMPUTER SHOP
sample: Arnis Simulation
C. Conceptual Framework
COMBINE EXISTING SIMILAR
CFL. . Virtual Simulation
Explain Game Sensor
-are abstracts/ideas *IPO
-combination of research in theoretical model
D. Statement of the job — Specify the job you hope to work out
-draw out appropriate information in order to work out jobs seen
-questions should be interconnected/somewhat affiliated
MINIMUM OF 3 QUESTIONS
Specifically. the survey sought to reply the ff:
1. What are the possible causes of system hold?
2. How will this impact the overall company public presentation?
3. What will be the result if the jobs were non solved?
What are the possible factors to work out the job in footings of:
a. Man Power
E. Aims of the survey –purpose of why doing the research
1. General – chief purpose why doing the research
*The research worker aims to make an Online Registration System for ABC Company in order for them to hold an …
2. Specific – has to hold a connexion with the Statement of the Problem
-TENTATIVE ANSWER to the Statement of the Problem
F. Scope and Limitation ( paragraph signifier )
– COVERAGE of the survey
a. Population ( in the company )
B. Time frame
c. Other variables and methodological analysis
*DON’T GET TOO BROAD/SPECIFIC.
1. Scope –
*The survey covers blah blah bombast. . the chuva are non included because. .
G. Significance of the Study ( paragraph )
-How of import is the survey and who will profit from it.
-In Paragraph signifier. explicate WHY.
*For the company. this survey will assist them… For the employees. bombast bombast For the advocates. bombast bombast. . Research workers are mentioned last. ( optional ) hereafter research workers.
LEVELS of DFD
1. Context ( Summary )
2. Degree 0 ( Block Diagram )
3. Degree 1 ( Detailed Sub-processes )