To transform the Bank into a modern, dynamic and prime service oriented establishment.
“To turnaround the Bank into a taking commercial bank by guaranting transparence, advancing engineering, bettering quality of human resource, supplying premium services to clients, and adding value for all stakeholders.”
Statement Of Ethics And Business Practices:
The codification of moralss established by Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Limited sets forth the guiding rules through which we operate and conduct our day-to-day concern with our stockholders, clients, sellers and with other group companies. These rules besides apply to the officers and employees of the Bank
We operate as client oriented Bank and function our clients with the highest criterion of accomplishment and service
In covering with our clients, we comply with legal, statutory and regulative demands
We guarantee transparence in operations.
We strive to maximise the value for our stockholders and minimise the hazard of dilution in the value of stockholders through adequate hazard direction.
Our staff observes a high criterion of unity and demonstrates suiting behavior and behaviour.
In executing their responsibilities, our staff shows sense of duty and squad spirit. Concerted attempts are made to advance congenial corporate civilization in the Bank.
We conduct the recognition operations under clearly spelt out policies and processs and reexamine the policies and processs sporadically to accommodate altering conditions. Our recognition operations are crystalline and the recognition determinations are made with prudence.
We keep equal provisioning against dubious loans as per State Bank of Pakistan guidelines and guarantee that the internal controls are in topographic point and are observed in right earnest.
We have designed and placed a proper system to identigy, step and command the stuff hazards.
We recognize our wider societal duty in footings of the part we can do to the well being of the communities in which we operate.
We do non do contributions to or widen any funding to or take any exposure towards any political parties.
We attach great importance to safeguarding the confidentiality of informations refering the its clients and other concern relationships.
We do non unwrap information about our clients to 3rd parties without the client ‘s consent unless there is a clear legal or regulative duty to make so.
Chapter # 2
REVIEW OF DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT
Car Financing Scheme
As all Bankss are traveling towards consumer Banking. Saudi Pak Commercial moves towards consumer Banking through Car Financing Scheme. They start Car funding Scheme in the month of June to Satisfy the demands of the client.
As Mirpur ( AJK ) is the merely good flourished industrial metropolis of Azad Kashmir, so there is big assortment of Financial Institute and Banks and the altering attitude of Bankss towards consumer banking is one of the major ground of competition. Some of the major rivals are
- Bolan Bank
- Citi Bank
- PICIC Commercial Bank
- Faysal Bank
- Prime Bank
Out of these Bankss major menace was from HBL, Bolan Bank and Faysal Bank. Usually the clients look frontward for low Markup rate, so these Bankss were giving low markup rates, but they were besides bear downing the hidden charges.
Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Car Financing Scheme:
As the lifting demand in the market, Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Limited start the auto funding strategy in month of June.
Down Payment Options:
Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Limited gives the big assortment of down payments. The scope of down payments varies from 10 % to 60 % to original value of the auto.
Second the loan amortisation agenda can change between 12 months and five old ages clip period. So you has the big assortment of options to pay the installments harmonizing to your convenience.
One of the most of import and plus point of Saudi Pak Commercial Bank auto funding strategy is that they offer the assortment of autos which are available in the market such as:
Saudi Pak Commercial Bank Limited offers the free insurance to their client
The age bound to use for auto funding Scheme is between 21 and 50. this is merely for persons.
Basically Saudi Pak Commercial Bank divides its client in three groups on the footing of chance of the consumer to pay back the installments within clip
Group A normally include the executive category or regular premium client of the Bankss and good known organisations. In concern category the client who are including in Group A are working in the specific profession or sort of concern from the last five old ages and their largely income is at least Rs. 30,000/- . Alternatively of concern category we besides include the high authorization Government retainers in this category. Those whose graduated table is above 18.
The people who are including in Group A normally get loan more easy because they are sing the most dependable client.
Group B includes the client who are running the person concern and little organisation and they are working in that field from the last two old ages. In that group normally includes the tradesmans and little organisation such as overseas telegram operator
Group C is the group which we normally do n’t prefer to give the loan and the opportunities of recommendation of their loans are really low, normally clients who belongs to that group are businessman holding income less than Twelve 1000s and organisation such as Rent A Car Services.
The undermentioned paperss are required
- Application Form
- ID Card exposure transcript
- Bank Statements
- Three old ages cogent evidence of revenue enhancement return
- Salary Slip ( For Salaried Person )
Step:1 Filling Application Form:
The first measure involve in using for Car Financing Scheme is to make full the application signifier along with the paperss mentioned above. Customer should make full the application signifier really carefully. They should advert right informations about themselves, any incorrect or wrong informations may reject the application signifier.
Measure 2: Blessing of Application Form from the Branch:
Second measure is the blessing of application signifier from the subdivision. Bank officer examine the application signifier. If the client fulfill the demands mentioned above bank accept the application and direct this application to the caput office for farther blessing.
Measure 3: Delivery of Car:
If the caput office find no expostulation in application signifier and eligibility standards of auto funding. They send blessing missive to the bank. After the blessing auto delivered on the footing of handiness of auto in the salesroom. If the client financed the auto on the market monetary value footing than the bank present the auto merely after the blessing otherwise on the handiness.
Deposit is the chief functional unit of any commercial bank. It is the primary map of commercial bank. Main map of commercial bank is to acquire money from the client and give some markup on that sum.
Two types of sedimentations are offered by the Saudi Pak Commercial Bank.
These are collectible on demand. They include current history, assorted sedimentation ( e.g. border history ) and name sedimentation reception. No net income is given on demand sedimentations.
Collectible on demand with certain adulthood. Attracts net income with regard to clip.
TYPE OF ACCOUNTS:
Let us now turn to processs to be followed in instances of each type of history.
Such histories may be classified and gentlemen
- History of literate ladies and gentlemen.
- History of nonreader ladies and gentlemen.
- History of Parda detecting ladies.
- Joint Account.
- Minor History
1: In instance of nonreader ladies and gents, the undermentioned safeguards are observed in add-on to those provided in the above guidelines.
- Two exposures are to be obtained. One to be pasted on history opening signifier and the other on specimen signature card
- Alternatively of signatures, left had thumb feeling to be obtained on the specimen card from gents and right manus thumb feeling from the ladies.
- Each clip such client should go to the bank personally and will set their pollex feeling on the checks before the passing officer.
- Such clients should be advised non to publish checks collectible to 3rd parties.
- Cheque should be marked “Payment in person” to guarantee even if the check is presented through glade that peculiar check can merely be paid in individual.
2: the jobs arise peculiarly in instance of parda detecting ladies. Some serious complication are involved in this concern. Equally for as possible, they should be encouraged to open a joint history with their close household members.
3: when more than one individual opens history but the relationship between them is neither of legal guardians nor spouses, it would be termed as joint history.
Whenever such history is opened, definite instructions sing operations on the histories and payment of balance in instance of decease of any one of them should be obtained. In absence of any instructions for the histories operations, all the joint history holders should subscribe the checks for backdown of sum from their histories. Likewise, definite instructions must besides be obtain for payment of balance in the history in the event of decease of any of the joint history holders. For this intent all the joint history holders are required to subscribe history opening signifier every bit good as either or survivorship declaration.
In operation of joint histories, following of import points are required to be remembered:
- Any member of the joint history may lodge halt payment direction of any check with the bank and the bank shall honour such instructions. However, all the members must subscribe remotion of these direction.
- The member of joint history may wish to depute authorization to any 3rd individual to run upon the histories. However such a authorization is needfully to be signed by all the members.
- Any authorization, mention to which is given herein 2ne above, becomes automatically rescinded or cancelled when the bank come to cognize of decease, insolvency or insanity of any of the members
- In instance, any of the members of the joint history becomes insolvent or insane operation on the history should be stopped and direction to be required for payment of the balance sum from the staying dissolver and same members.
- In instance, any of the member of the joint history dies, operation on the history must be stopped and balance in history is to be paid as per instructions recorded with the bank.
Histories of Partnership Firm:
While opening histories of the partnership house, the partnership title from registered houses is required to be obtained in add-on to account opening signifier and specimen signature card. The partnership missive is incorporated in the history opening signifier, which must besides be signed by all the spouses of the house conditions registered or un-registered.
In these histories, the undermentioned points are required to be remembered.
The history opening signifier must be signed by all the spouses.
The names of individuals authorized to run the history must neatly and right given in the history opening signifier. For partnership concern transporting on the concern under impersonal names, it is by and large described that the rubric of history should demo name of the spouses of Pull offing Partners. Omega
Two most of import undertakings of bank are performed in the hard currency section and they are
In Payments checks are presented to the bank against which payment is made.
In Receipts, money is deposited with the bank and the bank issues a reception against it.
Customer presents his check over the counter, the individual having it checks whether it is
- Drawn on a peculiar subdivision
- Date is right written on the check it should be neither stale nor post-dated.
- Sums in words & A ; figures match.
- Duly signed by the payee on the forepart and dorsum of the check.
After traveling through measure `1 ‘ the check is sent to another individual who verifies the signatures of the client with his/her signatures on `SS ‘ card.
The check is sent to another officer who checks the history to see whether the history has sufficient balance to run into the payment or non.
If the sum is more than Rs.10,000 so the check is approved by two individuals they are
- Department Incharge
- Operational Manager
If the sum is more than Rs.1000000 so the check is authenticated by three individual they are
- Department Incharge
- Operational Manager
- Chief Manager
These checks are stamped with “ payee ‘s history merely ” . This check is non straight paid on the counter, instead the payment is made through history of the client to the one whose name is mentioned on the check.
SCHOOL & A ; COMPANY BILLS
Fees and dues submitted by companies and schools are in the signifier of measures. All these measures are credited to the bank.
Some companies & A ; school have been given overdrawn installation. This faux pas is attached to those checks of those schools and companies when officer has a uncertainty about paying those checks. This place faux pas is attached to these checks to inform the director about their current place state of affairs. Then if main director approves it so the payment is made otherwise non.
CHEQUE RETURNED MEMO
If the check presented by client is returned because of the ground that the history does non has the required balance so the client has this installation that he can subject check returned memo. But this memo is given to him on his ain petition.
Incidental expense CHARGES
`CD ‘ history should hold a minimal balance of Rs.10,000. If in the history during six months at any clip the balance of history goes below Rs.10,000. Then incidental charges of Rs.200 are charged from the client.
RETURN OF A CHEQUE
A check is returned to the client if the history balance is less than the sum of money demanded.
ISSUANCE OF BANK STATEMENT
The bank statement shows the overall place of an history at a peculiar day of the month.
Bank statements are issued to clients as per their petition. For this client has to give his history figure and specific period for which he wants to hold this statement.
All the hard currency on the counter and in the cabinet is insured one of the most of import duties of hard currency section is to pull off liquidness, but non to maintain idle hard currency with it. Cash is kept harmonizing to subdivision demand, which in Saudi Pak Commercial Bank MirPur is Rs.10,000,000. Amount of money transcending it is sent to chief subdivision which given involvement on it. This involvement is added to ramify ‘s net income. Here `2 ‘ to `3 ‘ million is sent to the caput office.
A big figure of clients come to this section during working hours. Therefore staff should be concerted and helpful.
“It is a procedure by which the sum of hard currency is transferred from one topographic point to another either in or out of the metropolis but non in the signifier of hard currency but through the engagement of two banks”
It is the petition of one bank to other bank to pay a certain amount of money to or to the order of the individual whose name is mentioned in DD. It is used for financess transferred outside the metropolis.
Telegraphic Transferred: –
It is besides a petition b one bank to another bank to pay a certain amount of money to or to the order of the certain individual it is used for financess transferred out of metropolis.
Wage Order: –
It is a petition which is made to the other bank to pay the sum of the individual whose name is mentioned at that place. It is within the metropolis.
When the individual has reassign financess to another individual in the metropolis or out of metropolis so he comes to the bank and gives the application on the specified signifier called Remittance From.
This signifier contains name of subdivision, day of the month, bank subdivision name donee ‘s name, account figure, bank subdivision name, metropolis, manner of payment in which the payment is received by other option given for DD, TT, PLO or SBP cheque the specifics of the buyer i.e transmitter and his reference is besides written.
Then on the lower side a column for instruments figure ( which is to be issued, its sum and the rate is at that place. Then another column is for cost, telex alterations, committee, postage, excise responsibility, with keeping revenue enhancement, and entire is there and in the last applier ‘s acknowledge is received. And the signatures of two authorised individuals are at that place.
After this an entry is made in the system and is authenticated by another individual. After that for TT or DD advices is printed by the pressman and with the signifier it is sent to the beneficiary bank and incase of wage order a specified signifier is for this intent which is used and on this the print is made and is handled over to the client and an advice is sent to the beneficiary bank and the client can take money from that bank. The history of the donee ‘s Bankss is settled through entries in books with SBP.
It is procedure through which 1 may have the sum of a check presented to the bank while the check is drawn on any other bank.
First of all in the forenoon the bank ‘s representative goes to the NIFT office andreceives the checks which are drawn upon the subdivision but are presented in any other subdivision of the same bank of the same bank or any other bank. The chief Branch receives checks of other subdivisions, which are in the Lahore City.Then in the subdivision, these checks are sorted out on the footing of parties and the checks of parties who are the recognition agreements, are sent to the Credit Deptt. for their verification or cancellation. But before directing to this, their signatures, sums in words and figures are verified and day of the months are checked and the glade casts of the bank in which they were presented in seen and checked. The glade stamps bears the day of the month which is to come following day of the month because the check are nowadayss following twenty-four hours on the payee bank. In which these checks are deposited and his signatures are seen at that place. Then the checks which have no errors are entered in the system. The checks which have an mistake i.e. , non holding sufficient balance, station dated, out of day of the month, or due to any other ground i.e. the sending or showing bank may non properly present the checks, the return faux pass are made for these checks and on the faux pas, the chief Branch name, Cheque # , and sum in plants and figures in written.
Then the entry in the return registry is made and the signatures of the authorised individuals are affixed on the registry and on the return faux pas.
In the registry the ground of the check is besides given and the faux pas contains figure wise ground which are besides marked like this ( Ten ) so the checks which are sends Accounts section in the signifiers of supplies and the intervention with thee checks is made here.
The checks, which are returned due to any ground, are returned to the presenting bank which returns these to the clients.
Above is the process of checks of chief subdivision which are presented in other subdivisions, now I come to the point where the checks of other subdivisions a presented in our subdivision.
When one of our clients receives checks of another bank or subdivision, but does non hold any history in that subdivision. Then he deposits the check in his history through a recognition faux pass and having the faux pas and checks of other individual, an entry in the system is made and stamps incorporating payee ‘s history merely and uncluttering casts bearing the following approaching day of the month is affixed on both the faux pas and on the checks and, on the back the cast of authorised individual and his initials are made so all thee checks are presented to another individual for faux pas authenticated and confirmation it is because the mistake opportunities may be made minimal and at the clip of shuting the checks are detached form the recognition faux pass and, are attached with the photocopies of the checks and are kept for Bankss records.And the checks are handed over to the SBP through NIFT. And on the following daythe checks go to their several Bankss and if those Bankss are non satisfied so the checks are come back and once more are entered in the registry on which, the bank in which these were drawn and these are presented is written and ground for their return is mentioned and are handed over to the clients by taking their signatures.
Signatures are necessary in instance if less than 10000 one hallmark less than 500,000 dual by BOSS more than 500,000 3rd hallmark which is by subdivision director.
The sum of these checks are entered in the suspense A/C debit the A/C of our client the sum in the suspense A/C goes on cut downing and at the terminal it shows the nothing balance when the returned checks are besides dealt with the returned memos are made for checks which are to be entered in the registered, day of the month, name of showing bank, checks figure, account figure and sum is written and are signed by individual memo is besides signed and the sum of those is made and the sum-up is made and these checks are send to switch office with proper seal.
When the inward glade comes the SBP gives debit to our bank and when the checks are returned dishonored a recognition is given. The contrary is the instance with outward glade. Rs.250/- are received as charges on same twenty-four hours glade and it is for the checks of more than or equal to Rs.500,000/- and the check must be deposited before 10:00 am.
Foreign Currency Department
The section which makes the minutess of foreign currency and all related affairs which are dealt in local currency. A signifier named as signifier M is used to keep the record of the foreign currency dealt by this section because it is the demand of SBP on monthly, quarterly, half annually and on annual footing. Here is a list of maps and -activities of the section ;
– Foreign Currency Account Opening
– Government securities
– Issue of Exchange
– Entry to Daily Exchange Ratess
– Foreign Currency FDR/NDR/NDR-III
Foreign Currency Account Opening: –
– Checking of Documents before Account Opening
– Dispatching Letter of Thanks to Account Holders
– Dispatching Letter of Thanks to Introducer
– Issue of FCY Cheque Book
– Recovering Provincial Tax on Cheque Book Issuance
– History Shutting
– Particular U.S. Dollar Chemical bonds
– Receiving Application
– Verifying Signature and Checking Balance
– To Debit the Account
– Stock Out Entry in Stock Register
– Preparation of Balance Certificates
– Delivery to Customer after Affixing Required Stamps
– Sending Sale Statement to SBP through Karachi Branch
– Particular Original Instrument
– Checking of Instrument
– Affixing Encashment Stamps
– Fixing Debit Cash Voucher for Payment to Customer
– Making Payment from Suspense Account
– Change by reversaling Suspense Account on Receiving Recognition from SBP
– Issue Encashment Certificates
FEBCs ( Foreign Exchange Bearer Certificate ) : –
– Receiving Original Instrument
– Checking of Instrument
– Affixing Encashment Stamps
– Preparation of Debit Cash Voucher for Payment
– Making Payment from Suspense Account
– Deducting Challan Forms
– Surrendering Tax to SBP
– Fixing Encashment Reports
– Reversal of Suspense Entry on Receiving Recognition from SBP
– Issue of Encashemnt Certificate
FCBC ‘s ( Foreign Currency Bearer Certificates ) : –
– Lapp Steps followed as described above.
Particular U.S. Dollar Chemical bonds: –
– Preparation of Profit Coupon
– Affixing Casts required by SBP
– Payment of Debit Cash Voucher
– Preparation of Net income Certificate for SBP
– Preparation of Profit Payment Report
– Reversal of Suspense Account on Receiving Recognition from SBP
Foreign Currency Bearer Certificates: –
– Lapp Procedure followed as described
Supply of Stock: –
– Supply of Stock to Ramify
– Supply of Profit Coupon Books to Ramify
Foreign Exchange Issuance: –
– Checking of Documents
– Making Photocopies of ID Card, Ticket & A ; Passport
– Affixing Stamps on Ticket and Passport
– Obtaining Signature of Customer on TCs
– Receiving Payment to Debit the Account
– Delivery to Customer
– Entry in Stock-out Register
– Change by reversaling Contra Liability
– Foreign Currency FDR/NDR/NDRP-III
– Encashment of FDR/NDR/NDRP-III
– Quarterly Payment of Net income on NDRP-III
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARMENT
Customer services section is the section which keeps the client needs fulfilled. Because the clients may experience jobs in making minutess with bank. So the client service people keeps them cognizant of the client needs.Two particular stations of CRM and CRO are at that place and they all clip ready to function the people who come to bank. Personal Bankers are besides there who ready to liberate the clients from their problems.CRM and CRO provides the people installation to cognize their history balances and to cognize the remarks of the people about the public presentation of other sections. Particular remark signifiers are used to cognize the positions of the people about the public presentation of assorted personals of other sections.
Another remark signifier is used to look into the clip which is spent on the encashment of a check through the hard currency section. The clip starts when the item is received by the client and ends when the payment is received. Daily 10 such signifiers are prepared and sent to direction to cognize the efficiency of hard currency section people.
Agreements are made sing the handiness of written and printed stuff to the people who come in the bank. Daily studies of the histories opened with the subdivision is made and is delivered to ramify director and attempts are made to increase the balance.
Frequent meetings are held with Branch Manager to take fresh instructions and to acquire feed back to the direction about the public presentation of personal bankers. For the service of people there is free offer of local phone calls to the clients. And their jobs sing their balances, Cheque Books, assorted paperss and such other affairs.
In order to further reenforce our committedness towards precedence service to our clients we have decided on the followers:
CREATION OF A PRIORITY BANKING AREA:
The country presently occupied by the CRM, Account gap and personal bankers will be designated as the “Priority Banking Area”.CRM, Account gap and one precedence banker will busy this country.
The Priority Banking Area will be entirely for Priority Customers who non merely keep a significant sum in footings of sedimentation with the bank but besides demand single attending.
PURPOSE OF PRIORITY Banking:
The basic intent of precedence banking is to supply a valued client with a pleasant ambiance in which all his banking demands are met in the shortest clip span possible.
WHO IS A PRIORITY CUSTOMER?
Persons who retain an mean sedimentation of 0.5M or above qualify as being a precedence client. However section Heads of assorted companies who have their corporate histories with us besides qualify.
LEVEL OF SERVICE TO BE PROVIDED:
As the name depicts the extreme degree of precedence is to be provided to precedence instances. The codification for Priority Customers is “PC” and its presentment should guarantee the highest degree of precedence, no affair which section it involves.
ROLE OF BOSS, CRM & A ; CRO:
Initially the CRM along with the Priority Banker are responsible for supplying the precedence client with quality service. If another section is involved the Priority Banker will inform the caput of the section or Boss with the position of the client and what is needed. Whoever it is will so assist and seek to finish the procedure in the least possible clip.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PRIORITY BANKER:
- Bing on the expression out for precedence clients who enter.
- Approaching a client and being the first to originate a conversation by asking about his ground of visit.
- Managing of Priority Calls.
- Entertaining the client with drinks while his visit.
- Helping the CRM in his undertakings of client services.
- Supplying the client with all relevant information sing his position with the bank.
- Making certain the Priority Area is clean at all times.
- Giving each and every client single attending.
- Keeping a registry of all ailments and describing them to the Branch Manager.
- Supplying the client with several sorts of reading stuff to go through his clip.
- Informing a personal banker if a specific client wants to run into him.
GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
Always be gracious to the client.
Imagine yourself in the client ‘s place and so get down to serve him the manner you would desire to be.
Give full attending to the individual sitting across your tabular array.
Do non prosecute in personal conversation over the phone or with another staff member while covering with a client.
The occupation at manus must be dealt with extreme efficiency.
If the demand to go forth a client arises, explicate to him why and return every bit shortly as possible.
Atleast one staff member should be present in all the sections at all times, even during lunch hr to suit a client.
Talking to a client or staff member in a loud tone is to be avoided at all costs.
If a certain staff member is to be called naming him out loud should be avoided, alternatively naming at his or at a nearby extension should be done.
Be certain of what you are stating.
Make sure that you know what you can and what you cant make for a client.
Stick by the committednesss you have made to a client.
Give the client a magazine or newspaper to kill clip while he is waiting.
Make sure that the client knows that his work is being taken earnestly.
Ask a co-worker for aid or information if there is anything you are non certain of.
Alternatively of fliping the client around ask him to be seated and travel to the concerned staff member yourself.
There should be no unneeded noise in the subdivision.
All client ailments should be directed straight to the CRM who will so take it upon himself to come up with a solution every bit shortly as possible.
The CRM will describe all ailments to the Branch Manager instantly.
The CRM will keep a client ailment registry to document all ailments.
All ailments are to be discussed with the Branch Manager at the terminal of twenty-four hours to guarantee that such a job does non originate once more.
All written ailments are to be responded to within 24 hours in composing to the client informing him of the actions taken to guarantee the best possible solution.
A note of apology may attach to the response in utmost instances.
- Tele operators should be really careful and highly gracious to companies.
- Inquires sing merchandises or bank policies should be transferred to the selling section.
- A proper background should be provided to the personal banker having the call as to who the possible client is and what he wants.
- Unnecessary transferring of calls should be avoided at all costs.
GENERAL CALL Handling
Calls should be answered with Assalam-o-alaikum, Saudi Pak Commercial Bank
All calls should be answered within three rings
When seting a company on clasp Tell him and look into back every 20 seconds to inform him sing his question.
If the nature of the work is such that it could take several proceedingss inform the company and give him an option of keeping on or you returning his call.
Never inquire the client to name back. This is our responsibility.
Always thank the client for naming.
Always wait for the company to unplug foremost.
Apologize to the client if in any instance you are disturbed between the conversations.
Make sure that all calls are returned every bit shortly as possible.
FOLLOW-UP OF CALLS
Calls received during the first half of the twenty-four hours should be returned in the afternoon and those received in the 2nd half before 12 the following twenty-four hours.
Chapter # 3
- Teamwork is one of the most of import strength of the Saudi Pak commercial Bank. Although the strength of the employees in the bank was less so the demand, but all of the employees works like a squad. So accomplishing the end was non a large job
- As Mirpur is the lone industrial metropolis of A.K, and there is revenue enhancement exempt on a new industry for the first five old ages of the production so industry is flourished in that specific part.so there is immense border of sedimentations and consumer banking in Mirpur.
- As altering tendency in banking sector all the Bankss traveling towards the consumer banking but Saudi Pak Commercial Bank is one of the innovator of the consumer banking.
- As comparison to the other Bankss Saudi Pak Commercial Bank ‘s markup rates are less than the other commercial Bankss.
- The other strength of Saudi Pak Commercial Bank is, its a transnational bank.
- Alternatively of consumer banking, general banking in Mirpur is besides non hard because on of the ground I have mentioned above that it ‘s a industrial country so they do n’t hold any job of sedimentations and secondly batch of our client are settled in the foreign states. So they are batch of foreign remittals.
- On of the major failing of Saudi Pak Commercial Bank is that they do n’t hold Online Services.
- Unfortunately we are still non able to supply the ATM service to our client, which is large cringle in our banking construction.
- Saudi Pak Commercial Bank has less subdivisions as comparison to other Bankss.
- Another failing of Saudi Pak Commercial bank still non supply the Credit Card and Debit Card services, which are really necessary in this universe of competition.
- Saudi Pak Commercial Bank is non advancing its services as they should be promoted so they are under advancing their merchandises
- Saudi Pak Commercial Bank still lacks the proper banking substructure
- Saudi Pak Commercial Bank bears less staff than required which heighten the force per unit area on the employees working.
- As authorities of Pakistan has decided upraise the Mangle Dam. So their would be more door unfastened in concern sector and while holding the services of consumer banking we can turn much faster than other Bankss.
- As information engineering is assisting with different Fieldss of concern and banking so it ‘s the chance for us to use the information engineering to accomplish our major ends.
- Mirpur is a turning market of Azad Jammu & A ; Kashmir, because it has an easy entree to the major market in Pakistan. So this is an besides chance to hold some part of this turning market.
- Changing attitude of the people towards the consumer banking is one of the major chance to do our loyal clients
- As in the approaching hereafter Saudi Pak Commercial Bank is presenting the new services in the market, so this can be an chance to pull the different client and grow in the market.
- Through promotional scheme we still have the chance to pull more client.
- As the sedimentations rates are cut downing due to which people switching their investing in Stock Market alternatively of Money Market.
- Saudi Pak Commercial Bank confronting the menace of big figure of turning rivals. Such as Alfalah, Union, Citi e.t.c
- Instability in the political status on local national and international degree is besides menace to lose the client
- Economic conditions of Pakistan can turn down any clip which besides a menace
- as Mirpur is situated in Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmir is the bone of contention between Pakistan and India so the foreign investor hesitate to put in Mirpur AJK.